Looking for a new Job…Join New England’s largest special occasion dress store team
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Please EMAIL email@example.com
Glitterati Style is NOW HIRING! To apply just call 978-539-8580
Fun atmosphere, flexible hours, competitive pay, and tips are just some of the awesome reasons to apply.
All positions are available to start right now so everyone is encouraged to apply.
Sales Associates: Helping customers shop for all different special occasions is our specialty and giving them that Glitterati experience they deserve.
Seamstresses: Skilled seamstresses available to work on dresses from beading to repairing.
Social Media Directors: Who doesn’t love social media?! Help boost Glitterati's fan base.
Stock Crew: From receiving stock, managing inventory, shipping, and working in the back to make sure the store front is operating to its fullest capacity.
Accessory Attendants: Blinging up the customers after they find their dream dress with accessories and shoes. Making every girl feel like a princess.
Dress Handlers: Greeting and helping customers on the show room floor. Getting their dresses to the fitting rooms and directing them in the correct procedures to find their dream dress.
Call Center: Communicating with customers to provide excellent customer service over the phone and on the website.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Work culture that is family oriented, fun and a little unconventional
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. To apply call 978-539-8580 or email
Seasonal sales associate
- A sales expert who thrives in a fast-paced environment, with a passion for delivering customer service excellence
- A result driven and enthusiastic team player who thrives on exceeding targets and inspiring others
- A charismatic and personable Brand Ambassador with confidence in client selling and building genuine long-lasting relationships with customers
- Passionate for fashion retail
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong communication skills
- Assist with merchandise floor moves and other visual tasks
- Process POS transactions accurately and efficiently
- Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
- Greet each customer in a warm and friendly manner
- Respond to customer’s questions quickly and accurately
- Determine customer’s needs and direct them to the appropriate sales associate
- Provide the highest level of customer service to each customer
- Assist the sales associates in resolving all client problems and other tasks as per business need
- Unpack, hang/fold merchandise, and secure security tags when needed
- Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
- Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
Assist upper management to drive results.
- Responsible for key opening and closing duties and operational tasks.
- Demonstrate flexibility and desire for individual growth in a fast-paced store environment.
- Foster customer relationships by continually developing personal knowledge of current trends and coaching styling techniques.
- Empower team to ensure the highest level of customer service standards while exercising leadership and multi-tasking capabilities.
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- 5+ years of relevant retail experience
WE’D LOVE TO SEE:
- A self-starter with the desire to mentor and continue to develop personal leadership qualities
- Energetic, motivated, and engaging; a true brand ambassador with a love for fashion
- Knowledge of client selling with the ability to build lasting customer relationships
- Technologically savvy individual with an entrepreneurial spirit
The dress code for Glitterati Style is all black attire, clean and neat.
Glitterati Modelwe are looking to add some members to our team!
As a glitterati model we are looking for someone to become the face of Glitterati!
must be following glitterati style on Instagram
and our Facebook page: glitterati prom & pageant superstore
must have a public account with 1,000+ followers
must be available to arrive in store photo-ready with hair, makeup, and nails done